In This Issue:
- Table of Contents
- Some Modelling Results for Turam Type Em Systems
M.E. Best & B.R. Shammas
- The Applications of Coherent Stack to Data Dominated by Multiples or by Incoherent Noise
- Permafrost Investigations by Crystal Cable Surveys, Mackenzie Delta, N.W.T.
J.H.D. Walker & A.J. Stuart
- Interpretation of the Anomalous Magnetic Fields Generated by a Uniformity Magnetized Sphere using Fourier Integrals
S. Sengupta & S. Chacko
- A Gravity Survey of the Igneous Body at Little Mountain, Vancouver B.C.
D.A. Sketchley & R.M. Clowes